This course is aimed at individuals and groups who have to communicate with others. Covering the basics of communication, overcoming barriers to communication, communication styles and best practice when displaying assertiveness to colleagues and customers, this course will enable participants to enhance work relationships by improving communication skills.
Primary topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the key elements of Communication
- Developing key Communication skills
- Communicating clearly and confidently
- Communicating to and within a team
The programme is designed to provide participants with the skills and tools necessary to become effective communicators thus increasing confidence and self esteem. Participants will learn how to present information clearly and confidently, develop their listening skills and learn how to receive feedback positively. Each delegate will come away from the course with an understanding of their own personal style of communication and a road-map for further improvement.
· Understand the power of Communication
· Developing Questioning and Listening Skills
· Understanding Body Language
· Giving and receiving feedback
· Dealing with negative behaviour habits.
· Assertive Communication
· Devise an action plan for personal communication success.
1 Day Course